Social Media and Digital campaigns can absolutely boost sales for food brands, even ones marketing healthy food. But not in the way we are used to. Brands must use social the way it was intended to be used—to talk TO consumers until they talk about YOU. In other words, talk to consumers in a way that gets them feeling more connected to your brand by demonstrating an understanding of what they to know, see, and experience. This shouldn’t be that difficult. They are very public. This has always been a challenge for brands, but it’s even harder on social....Read More
Day: July 27, 2017
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- What Brands Need to Know in 2018By Kristi BridgesJanuary 8, 2018
- For Mass Brands That Want Real Change, Working With Big Agencies Just Might Be The Exact Opposite Of What They NeedBy Kristi BridgesDecember 13, 2017
- Personalization, Customization and Health. There’s no end in sight.By Kristi BridgesDecember 6, 2017
- Are Better For You Brands Destined to Suffer the Same Fate As the Mass Brands they are Replacing?By Kristi BridgesNovember 29, 2017
- With all of the ways to sell to consumers, is Direct to Consumer Marketing really necessary?By Kristi BridgesNovember 16, 2017