Social Media and Digital campaigns can absolutely boost sales for food brands, even ones marketing healthy food. But not in the way we are used to. Brands must use social the way it was intended to be used—to talk TO consumers until they talk about YOU. In other words, talk to consumers in a way that gets them feeling more connected to your brand by demonstrating an understanding of what they to know, see, and experience. This shouldn’t be that difficult. They are very public. This has always been a challenge for brands, but it’s even harder on social....Read More
Day: July 27, 2017
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- The Best From ExpoWestBy Kristi BridgesMarch 15, 2018
- How Far Does a Brand Have to go to Earn our Trust?By Sawtooth GroupMarch 8, 2018
- Do You Really Know Gen Z?By Kristi BridgesMarch 1, 2018
- Are You Getting Your Fair Share of Amazon’s 310 Million Customers?By Sawtooth GroupFebruary 15, 2018
- Will finding your brand’s purpose unlock consumer loyalty?By Kristi BridgesFebruary 7, 2018