Social Media and Digital campaigns can absolutely boost sales for food brands, even ones marketing healthy food. But not in the way we are used to. Brands must use social the way it was intended to be used—to talk TO consumers until they talk about YOU. In other words, talk to consumers in a way that gets them feeling more connected to your brand by demonstrating an understanding of what they to know, see, and experience. This shouldn’t be that difficult. They are very public. This has always been a challenge for brands, but it’s even harder on social....Read More
Day: July 27, 2017
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- With all of the ways to sell to consumers, is Direct to Consumer Marketing really necessary?By Kristi BridgesNovember 16, 2017
- Do You Have to be Extreme to Reach Millennials?By Kristi BridgesNovember 9, 2017
- Can your brand Tap into the 23 Million Health Conscious Consumers that LOVE Fitbit?By Kristi BridgesNovember 2, 2017
- The New Normal: Little Brands are beating Mass BrandsBy Kristi BridgesOctober 25, 2017
- Why “Death Images” Can Bring Brands Back to LifeBy Kristi BridgesOctober 19, 2017