Legacy Brands, it’s no secret you’re running to catch up with the newer, sexier brands. I’ve been discussing your hip and beautifully packaged competitors’ brands for a while. But the good news is, not all Legacy Brands are losing the battle to the new guys. There’s a lot to learn from Brands that are succeeding. As a more experienced brand, you have inherent strengths you can use to win over today’s consumers. See how these three powerful brands are beating the odds and opening themselves up to Millennials. Haagen-Dazs is Getting a Makeover Haagen-Dazs is over 50 years old....Read More
Day: August 24, 2017
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- What Brands Need to Know in 2018By Kristi BridgesJanuary 8, 2018
- For Mass Brands That Want Real Change, Working With Big Agencies Just Might Be The Exact Opposite Of What They NeedBy Kristi BridgesDecember 13, 2017
- Personalization, Customization and Health. There’s no end in sight.By Kristi BridgesDecember 6, 2017
- Are Better For You Brands Destined to Suffer the Same Fate As the Mass Brands they are Replacing?By Kristi BridgesNovember 29, 2017
- With all of the ways to sell to consumers, is Direct to Consumer Marketing really necessary?By Kristi BridgesNovember 16, 2017