Legacy Brands, it’s no secret you’re running to catch up with the newer, sexier brands. I’ve been discussing your hip and beautifully packaged competitors’ brands for a while. But the good news is, not all Legacy Brands are losing the battle to the new guys. There’s a lot to learn from Brands that are succeeding. As a more experienced brand, you have inherent strengths you can use to win over today’s consumers. See how these three powerful brands are beating the odds and opening themselves up to Millennials. Haagen-Dazs is Getting a Makeover Haagen-Dazs is over 50 years old....Read More
Day: August 24, 2017
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- The Best From ExpoWestBy Kristi BridgesMarch 15, 2018
- How Far Does a Brand Have to go to Earn our Trust?By Sawtooth GroupMarch 8, 2018
- Do You Really Know Gen Z?By Kristi BridgesMarch 1, 2018
- Are You Getting Your Fair Share of Amazon’s 310 Million Customers?By Sawtooth GroupFebruary 15, 2018
- Will finding your brand’s purpose unlock consumer loyalty?By Kristi BridgesFebruary 7, 2018