People have always taken supplements and vitamins. And the good old multivitamin used to be enough to make people feel like they were doing something positive for their health. Now the category seems to be growing and evolving with a much younger audience. Is that because today’s consumer want to play a more active role in their health? What counts as a supplement anyway? We all know what a vitamin is. Their name makes it pretty easy to identify them. Hello my good friend Vitamin D. But what exactly counts as a supplement? According to the FDA, a...Read More
Day: January 31, 2017
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- With all of the ways to sell to consumers, is Direct to Consumer Marketing really necessary?By Kristi BridgesNovember 16, 2017
- Do You Have to be Extreme to Reach Millennials?By Kristi BridgesNovember 9, 2017
- Can your brand Tap into the 23 Million Health Conscious Consumers that LOVE Fitbit?By Kristi BridgesNovember 2, 2017
- The New Normal: Little Brands are beating Mass BrandsBy Kristi BridgesOctober 25, 2017
- Why “Death Images” Can Bring Brands Back to LifeBy Kristi BridgesOctober 19, 2017