Marketers are constantly talking about millennials; we are obsessed with what they love, consumed by what they’re eating, drinking and thinking. This summer I have some awesome interns who just happen to be Millennials, and it occurred to me that maybe some of you would like to hear directly from this coveted demographic. So this week, Health-Craze was written by my first-ever guest blogger and fabulous Millennial, Eli Rallo. Read on for HER perspective on healthy food marketing, and what it’s like to be a Millennial Consumer and Foodie. Marketing Millennial Minds It’s not difficult to crack the code...Read More
Day: August 3, 2017
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- Why are Trusted Brands Still Lying to Consumers?By Kristi BridgesJanuary 17, 2018
- What Brands Need to Know in 2018By Kristi BridgesJanuary 8, 2018
- For Mass Brands That Want Real Change, Working With Big Agencies Just Might Be The Exact Opposite Of What They NeedBy Kristi BridgesDecember 13, 2017
- Personalization, Customization and Health. There’s no end in sight.By Kristi BridgesDecember 6, 2017
- Are Better For You Brands Destined to Suffer the Same Fate As the Mass Brands they are Replacing?By Kristi BridgesNovember 29, 2017