People have always taken supplements and vitamins. And the good old multivitamin used to be enough to make people feel like they were doing something positive for their health. Now the category seems to be growing and evolving with a much younger audience. Is that because today’s consumer want to play a more active role in their health? What counts as a supplement anyway? We all know what a vitamin is. Their name makes it pretty easy to identify them. Hello my good friend Vitamin D. But what exactly counts as a supplement? According to the FDA, a...Read More
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- Why are Trusted Brands Still Lying to Consumers?By Kristi BridgesJanuary 17, 2018
- What Brands Need to Know in 2018By Kristi BridgesJanuary 8, 2018
- For Mass Brands That Want Real Change, Working With Big Agencies Just Might Be The Exact Opposite Of What They NeedBy Kristi BridgesDecember 13, 2017
- Personalization, Customization and Health. There’s no end in sight.By Kristi BridgesDecember 6, 2017
- Are Better For You Brands Destined to Suffer the Same Fate As the Mass Brands they are Replacing?By Kristi BridgesNovember 29, 2017